Keeping You Informed
We aim to keep parents right up to date with news and events. We do this by:
- Updating our website regularly
- Updating our FaceBook page regularly
- Keeping our noticeboards current and up to date
- Using a text messaging service
- Producing half termly newsletters
- Sending out letters and information about educational visits and events – copies of all letters can be found in the Parent Letters Section of our website or you can request a paper copy from the school office.
Keeping Children Safe
If you have concerns about a child’s or children’s safety or welfare and would like to speak to someone in confidence, please contact Mrs. Boulton, Mrs. Slattery, Mrs. Kozlowski, Miss Stainsby or Mrs. Reid. You may also ring 08458505010 to speak to a social worker.
Rights Respecting – every child has the right to be properly cared for and to be protected from harm.
Compliments and Complaints
Compliments are always greatly received or formally recorded via our regular questionnaires to parents or in the form of a letter to the Head Teacher. These positive comments will be published on our school website.
We hope that complaints about our school will be rare, however, if there should be a concern the process outlined in the school Complaints Policy should be followed.
Further information can be found in the Complaints Policy in the School Policies section of your website.
Getting in Touch and Visiting
If you would like to contact us you can:
- Telephone the school office on 01388772959 where Mrs Bonas, Mrs Bainbridge or Mrs Smith will be happy to help you.
- Use the Contact link at the top of this page (which also gives directions to the school).
- Email us at email@example.com
If you have a particular query or concern please request the office staff to arrange an appointment with Mrs Boulton, our Head Teacher.
If you would like to visit us:
The main entrance of the school can be accessed via the gate located on Oxford Street. All doors are kept secure during the school day so please press the buzzer next to the main entrance and Mrs Bonas, Mrs Bainbridge or Mrs Smith will be available to help you between 8.00am and 5.00pm. If you need to speak to a particular member of staff it is advisable to ring ahead and make an appointment, this ensures they are available when you call.
All areas of our building have disabled access and there is a passenger lift to the first floor.
If you think we can improve on how we communicate with parents, please let us know; we welcome suggestions. You can contact us via the contact page of this website or telephone the school office on 01388772959.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.