We aim to keep parents and carers up to date with news and events. We do this by:
- Updating our website regularly;
- Updating our Facebook page regularly;
- Using a text messaging service;
- Producing half termly newsletters;
- Sending out letters and information about educational visits and events – copies of all letters can be found in the Parent Letters Section of our website or you can request a paper copy from the School Office.
Keeping Children Safe
CRC Article 19: All children have the right to be safe.
If you have concerns about a child’s or children’s safety or welfare and would like to speak to someone in private, please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Mrs. Boulton, Mrs. Slattery, Mrs. Kozlowski, Miss Stainsby or Mrs. Mathwin.
You may also call 03000 267 979 to speak to a Social Worker via the First Contact service.
Compliments and Complaints
Compliments are always greatly received. These could be recorded via our regular questionnaires to parents or in the form of a letter to the Head Teacher or in an email to the school.
We hope that complaints about our school will be rare, however, if there should be a concern, the process outlined in the school Complaints Policy should be followed.
Further information can be found in the Complaints Policy in the section of our website here.
Getting in Touch and Visiting
If you would like to contact us you can:
- Telephone the School Office on 01388 772959 where Mrs. Bonas, Mrs. Smith or Mrs. Beal will be happy to help you.
- Use the ‘Contact Us’ link at the top of this page (which also gives directions to the school).
- Email us at: email@example.com
If you have a particular query or concern, please request an appointment with Mrs. Boulton, our Head Teacher.
If you would like to visit us:
The main entrance of the school can be accessed via the gate located on Oxford Street. All doors are kept secure during the school day, so please press the buzzer next to the main entrance and a member of our staff will help you. If you need to speak to a particular member of staff, it is advisable to ring ahead and make an appointment.
All areas of our building are accessible, and there is a passenger lift to the first floor.
If you think we can improve on how we communicate with parents, please let us know; we always welcome suggestions. You can contact us via our contact page or telephone the School Office on 01388 772959.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.