The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011. Following this, individual schools continue to access funding for identified pupil groups. Those who are: eligible for free school meals; Looked After Children; and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view, or download, our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school:
- Timothy Hackworth Pupil Premium Statement 2021 – 2022
- Timothy Hackworth Pupil Premium Statement 2020 – 2021
- Timothy Hackworth Pupil Premium Statement 2019 – 2020
- Timothy Hackworth Catch Up Premium Strategy 2020-21
The Timothy Hackworth Pupil Premium statement 2021 – 2022 will be made available by December 2021, in line with Government guidelines.
The P.E. and Sport Premium provides primary schools with £320m of Government funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of the P.E., physical activity and sport offered through their core budgets. It is allocated directly to schools so that they have the flexibility to use it in the way that works best for their pupils. The P.E. and Sport Premium Survey highlighted the significant impact which P.E. and Sport has had in many primary schools across England.
You can view, or download, our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school:
- Sports Premium Funding and Impact Plan 2021 – 2022
- Sports Premium Funding and Impact Plan 2020 – 2021
- National Curriculum Swimming Requirements
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.